May 31, 2005

Update

So, I fell asleep last night while I was writing. I didn't realize how tired I was. This morning I had to be at the Rose bus at 6:45. 4 of us went to help out with the English classes. I'll be honest, it's not my most favorite thing to do. It's just hard because the kids are so long and the classes are so big that you really can't keep their attention. But it's sometimes fun. The kids can be really sweet. We went grocery shopping after and I washed clothes. We have English class tonight so we are using the afternoon to get ready for the week. I forgot to write about talking to Elder Reeder. I had called Solala earlier to see if they could go and see if Eric's wallet had been turned in that got stolen. The Elder I talked to said he would check and call back. But he never did. So Thursday night I called and asked for Elder Reeder so that he could do it. It was fun to talk to him and hear about how his mission has been going. Hopefully we will be able to get back down there. I told him we'd take him and the other missionaries out to ice cream.

No comments: