May 20, 2013

Pedro, Santiago, y Juan

Every Monday night at my complex the senior couples/senior sisters have family home evening, digo, una fiesta.  This week I was able to go, and it really was a fiesta.  Everyone brought a little snack to share, we had a lesson about keeping the sabbath day holy, and then finished by playing Pedro, Santiago, y Juan.  I think in English it's called Saint Paul.  It's when you all sit in a circle and and the first person is Pedro, next to them is Santiago, then Juan, then everyone numbers off.  You slap your thighs, clap your hands, then snap and if the person says your number, on the next snap you say someone else's number/name.  If the person called messes up, they go to the end of the line.  So imagine me with 22 other senior missionaries playing this game. So much fun!!!!  I seriously love it here so much.  I feel right and home and like this is where I'm supposed to be right now.  Tomorrow the missionaries have p-day so I'm taking my day off tomorrow.  A bunch of the teachers are going to show me around the city a bit after we do a morning session at the temple.  I'll try to take so good pics.  Buenas noches!

No comments: