March 24, 2010

Pictures

I went through and added pictures to the posts I did while in Haiti so you can check those out. And here are a few more pics.

Too cute! Some boys after church. This was an all too common scene. It just made you so sad everytime it rained at night to think of the people living in tents.Don't you just want to take him home?! They colored for hours. Working hard. The royal palace. So cute. Bubbles. Michael's pants kept falling down. One of the thousands of tent cities. Time to eat. The babies I fed all day at Miami. All three in one incubator. The ER at Miami Hospital. Dusk at Miami Hospital. Third floor roommies. The men on the trip.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for sharing the experiences and the pictures! I love that I get to be a little part of your adventures and service!