December 1, 2008

I'm Fabulous . . .at least Summer thinks so :)

My old roommate Summer granted me the fabulous blog award.

The rules of this award are:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions:
1. Traveling
2. Waterskiing
3. Cereal
4. Spanish
5. Zupas tomato basil soup

I now grant the fabulous awards to:
1. Sarah- She is one of my best friends. We share an addiction to traveling and Spanish. She recently got married and moved away to Baltimore :(.
2. Emi- She has the most adorable little girl and she makes the most amazing cupcakes I've ever seen. We spent 6 weeks in Guatemala together and she's AMAZING!
3. Nicole- She was one of my mission companions in Argentina and one of the most talented and fun people I know. Best 3 transfers of the mission!
4. Cindy- She was my roommate and we also taught together at the MTC. She is so much fun to spend time with and has an adorable little boy. She's a great mom!
5. Maurine- We were roommates before our missions and had some fun, crazy times. I loved every minute of it! She is so great with her little girl!

1 comment:

Summer Carlile said...

It's more than just me that thinks you are fabulous. I can't wait to see you for dinner.