November 21, 2008

Day #7 Tocones

This is probably my favorite picture that I took
.
On the way out to Batey Tocones
.
We had 2 dentists with us today and they were on fire! They seriously must have pulled out a ton a teeth between the two of them. The kids weren't as sick today so it was a lot more Tylenol, fungal cream, and tums prescribed. But that's good.

Sara and I in action

Future Abercrombie model?

She was so cute..........and hungry

Emily, me, Silvestre, Shane
Silvestre was a huge help to us. He lives in Tocones and helped to translate into Creole when we needed. He has a big family, but like most has lost 3 sisters.



1 comment:

Maurine said...

I love that first picture too. I saw it on your facebook a few days ago and I though that it was cool. I can't believe the conditions that they live in. I am so happy you were able to go help.