November 17, 2008

Day #1 Let the Journey Begin

One of the deciding factors of coming on this trip is that I found an AMAZING deal on plane tickets. The reason they were so cheap was probably because of length of time it would take to get to the DR. At noon we left happy valley ready to get this adventure started. Salt Lake to Dallas, then to Tampa with an 8 hour layover there. Don't worry, the airport made sure to make sleeping there as impossible as they could. The chairs all had armrests that didn't budge, the ground was hard, and the air conditioning was so cold I thought I might freeze to death. So what did we do to make it through the night? Let "The Office" season 1 begin.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kirsti, I'm so glad you had an awesome time, and I have been thinking about you being down there a ton. We need to talk. Also, your pics on facebook are amazing.