September 20, 2008

Good Birthday

I had a good birthday this year thanks to great friends and family. I started the day up at Timp Lodge in Sundance at a work retreat for the missionary department. There were some fantastic presentations! I got a great birthday surprise though when I ran into Jenilee Nebeker now Walker. We were in the MTC together years ago, but lost touch in the last few years. But she works for the missionary department in Salt Lake. So we had a great time catching up. After work we went out for birthday dinner with the roommies and close friends and then had a bunch of people over for cake and icecream. My roommates did such a great job!!! The great thing about birthdays though is that they seem to go on for at least a week. I got to go to lunch with Cindy and little JJ on Tuesday and then with Eric on Thursday. What a great brother! And next week is breakfast with Nicole. I have the best friends and family ever!

No comments: