September 15, 2008

Cumpliaños

I thought it would be appropriate on my birthday to show me on my actual day of birth. If you notice in the picture I'm wanting to hear everyone tell me that I'm #1 and thinking "I can't hear you!" No, but really, parents should be the ones celebrated on birthdays so I wanted to thank my parents for giving me life. Their job was has been a lot harder than mine throughout the years...............all I've had to do is stay alive :), Thanks also to everyone for your birthday wishes. I love you all!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Kjirst! When I saw the picture I thought Kjirsti must have had a baby that looks just like her!! :) I hope you have had a super duper day!!

Crystal said...

happy birthday!!! You were such a cute baby! i still remember all the good times we have had.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one, and I wish I could have been there!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to celebrate with you next week.