August 23, 2008

MTC

Sorry that it's been so long since my last post. Life has been crazy this past month. I was trying figure out what to do with my life. About 3 weeks ago I was trying to figure out where to live and where to work. My top options were a paid internship in Mexico or DC. I was pretty excited about both of those and even more excited to leave Provo. But then my training coordinator at the MTC told me about another full-time training coordinator position opening up and suggested I apply. I had some mixed feelings, that's for sure. I LOVE working at the MTC, but I'm a little tired of Provo. But I decided to apply anyway just to see. I ended up getting an interview and was hired the next day! It is such a blessing, and I have become more and more excited about it each day. The only down fall is that I need a new wardrobe. . . . . Anyone know of any cute long skirts for sale? :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the new job! That will be fun, and Provo really isn't that bad and you are so close to all the fun Utah nature adventures!

Maurine said...

You will have to call me sometime and let me know how you are liking it. Long skirts are hard to find...I am no help sorry!

Angela said...

Great blog. It looks like you have been doing a lot of cool things. Congrats on your new job, that will be fun. Here is my blog (we just started it): www.lansosa.blogspot.com