July 29, 2008

Mikee's Home!!















A week and a half ago my baby brother came home from his mission to the Mexico City East Mission. 













We were so excited to have him home, even though he probably thought we had forgotten about him. His plane came in 45 minutes early so only my dad and one brother were there when he first came down the stairs. But we all made it eventually. Sorry Mike. We're glad you're home! Sorry we were late. 













Actually, sorry your plane landed so early. And sorry they lost your luggage. Sorry you have to share a room with Eric for the summer. And sorry Tim took you to "The Dark Knight" two days after you got home. We really do love you!

1 comment:

Maurine said...

Kirsti!!! I was happy to see a comment from you and even happier to see you have a blog. Now we can be blog friends. I am jealous that you went to Havasupi without me! We have been talking about going since we met. I am sad we never made it happen, but glad you got to go! It looks so fun. We leave on the 9th. I think we are going to get together on the 8th and do ice cream or something...do you want to come?